Almost every shift has its no-shows, late arrivals, and special requests, but, you’ve also got to deal with the big shifts in how people work – everything from new employee expectations to new technologies, new regulations, and other major changes. Humanforce brings a whole new approach to managing your teams where you can simplify the process, see everything at once, and stay ahead of the curve.
Why you want this role:
As we look to expand our presence in New Zealand this role will be the focal point for these efforts. This is a role for someone who enjoys the process of finding, engaging with and understanding a wide range of net new customers as you show them the power of our platform. If you are a self starter who likes to build things then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
By the end of your first 12 months you will be able to say you achieved great things such as:
– You will be able to point to multiple new customers that you sourced and closed business with
– You will be someone who is seen as a customer advocate that drives solutions around value and business process improvement
– You will have a track record of closing deals that has seen you hit your quota and be building towards repeating this year on year
– You will be able to effectively demonstrate the product and be able to handle just about any query that comes your way
– You will have defined the best way for us to increase our reach and market share across New Zealand
What you need to work here:
You have a diverse background and your wide range of skills see you driving success. Some of the key things you will need to be able to demonstrate to us include:
Demonstrated new business sales with a SaaS company, Workforce Management would be ideal however any complex Cloud product will suffice
A deep network of connections that you can turn to as you create business opportunities in the market
An ability to accurately forecast revenue and align all the necessary steps of pipeline generation to closed deals
Experience working in an autonomous way as you get on with the job of winning new business
If this sounds like your kind of place then send us a CV, portfolio, presentation or anything else you feel represents your work in the best possible light. We are a diverse team and value that so we are open to all different types of people and backgrounds. Every single person who applies will receive a response as we respect your time and interest so what have you got to lose?
Are you ready for the next shift?
- Address Auckland, New Zealand