• Assist management in setting direction, goals and performance standards to ensure profitability of Consumer Operations achieved and on track
• Optimize current processes and procedures in order to increase effectiveness or productivity
• Coordinate and control preparation of regular and ad-hoc reports and presentations in accordance with business priorities and requirements
• Plan and Control budget spending and avoid unnecessary cost
An experienced manager with project management background who will be managing initiatives and requirements to support Consumer Operation Management in achieving goals with efficiency and cost reduction opportunities.
• Lead and/or manage re-engineering and optimization projects, related to Consumer Operations
• Track local and regional project execution in accordance with local guidelines and relevant regional project management standards, and coordinate prioritization and delivery.
• Coordinate projects running in Consumer Operations, budget impact control and risks assessment and mitigation planning, effective co-operation with business partners
• Build up a strong and professional network within Consumer Ops and Senior Leadership Team in-country as well as region, and also offshore CSCs/ Technology
• Regularly define opportunities for processes optimization by employing Lean Six Sigma or other methodologies.
• Regular review of new processes in Citi to minimize any risks and integrate departments needs in time
• Ensure project execution allows achieving productivity performance and budget saves baked in; track quantifiable benefits from implementation of initiatives.
• Participate in MYF and Outlook budget planning with Unit heads in order to assure all requirements and needs are included and adequate optimization/simplification exclusion is loaded
• Regular and ad-hoc tracking including reforecast of expenses when required
• Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports and decks for Senior management review and status update
• Make ‘Remarkable’ service delivery an integral part of the operating culture and identify opportunities to incorporate best-practices and improving process reliability and robustness.
• Ensure all actions are executed in accordance with Citi policies and procedures, complying with local statutory regulations and laws
• This is a great opportunity to work in consumer operations across multiple functions and geographies
• Change management and transformation in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and challenging targets
• Deep understanding of Consumer Operation strategy planning and execution experience
• 5+ years’ experience across Consumer Banking
• At least 2 years of experience working in project management / process improvement area
• Experience in expense planning and tracking is plus
• Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
• Strong project management skills (exposure to Lean/Agile)
• Advance Excel and PPT user
• SQL/SAS experience is plus
Bachelor degree (MBA preferred)
• Results oriented, assertive, innovative, resourceful and attentive to details
• Attention to detail, ability to summarize and present complex ideas and plans in an articulate manner
• Ability to work in fast-paced environments, multitask and respond in short timeframes
• Creative approach while dealing with ambiguity with the ability to anticipate challenges and develop innovative solutions
• Excellent time management and self-motivation, ability to work independently with minimal supervision.