We are now recruiting a Finance Manager responsible to handle onsite roles for outsourcing clients of the Company.
Managing a broad range of onsite roles requiring constant interaction with the internal and external parties.
1. Perform role of Finance Manager for allocated clients / Companies.
2. Ensure timely deliverable and strict compliance to the timelines for various MIS.
3. Ensure timely month closing and preparing monthly financials.
4. Prepare monthly reporting Board presentations
5. Prepare detailed budget and discuss with the senior management.
6. Ensure timely and accurate Consolidation of accounts of Group companies
7. Ensuring timely execution of other day to day roles in the finance department.
8. Ensure smooth flow of information to the offsite team in India and ensure prompt query resolution amongst various departments.
9. Handling Banking transactions like TR, LC, BG, STL etc. and maintain good relations with the Banks of clients and ensure timely renewal and availability of limits .
10. Acting as a principal point of contact with the senior management of client and discussing MIS reports with them.
11. Overseeing cashflow planning and ensure adequate liquidity, Discussing cash flow position with the management & advise them on risk and mitigants.
12. Drafting SOP and policies for financial & accounts department.
13. Reviewing and finalizing VAT returns.
14. IFRS compliance of the reported financials
Required Skills & Experience:
Minimum 5 year post qualification experience.
Chartered accountant with good understanding of accounting.
Strong presentation skills.
Good communication skills and corporate etiquettes.
Education: Chartered Accountant
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000