To manage the activity of the Human Resources (HR) function including the attraction, selection, recruitment, performance management, the application of reward and benefits programs, payroll, on-boarding, off-boarding, and the continuous development of trainings programs, employee relations, talent management and retention, developing and implementing HR Strategies and initiatives, all in line with established Company objectives, developing and implementing policies & procedures of the HR function.
· Participate in the manpower planning and budgeting process for the business as per the planning and budgeting guidelines schedule. Review and incorporate the manpower requirements for each business unit in discussions with the business heads ensuring the manpower plan and cost are suitably aligned to business
· Act as a representative of the HR function, providing day-to-day HR support to employees and management, communicating key HR policies and changes and also relaying employee and management comments to the Business Heads for action.
· Identify and oversee the implementation of organizational development initiatives across the Group in line with the Company objectives and requirements.
· Oversee the identification and development of organizational change proposals
· Ensure the implementation of the Performance Management across the Business, overseeing the monitoring and evaluation of employee’s performance; ensure that appraisals are conducted in line with the performance expectations of each role.
· Oversee the implementation of the Business fixed and variable pay practices, ensuring alignment with the established compensation and benefits structure of the Group (i.e. payroll)
· Oversee and suitably address staff grievances and disciplinary issues and provide appropriate guidance to the Department Heads and Line Managers.
· Manage and oversee the Government Relation (PRO) in the interaction with Government institutions for the effective processing of legislative documents.
· Oversee and manage all employee grievances, oversee and conduct disciplinary proceedings, oversee and conduct preliminary inquiries/studies to understand employee issues and recommend ways of resolving such problems to ensure that employee relations (ER) are adequately maintained
· Provide HR advice to the Leadership and the Departmental Heads and ensure HR standards are achieved, communicated and maintained within all areas of the business
· Direct the Recruitment activities to ensure timely and effective recruitment for all vacancies in line with the business
· Encourage internal recruitment and secondment (Trainee Placement) drives for all vacancies to encourage employee career growth within the Group
· Develop and implement specific action plans to minimize employee turnover, and report on effectiveness.
· Ensure the Government Relations (PRO) function on the finalization of required on-boarding and off-boarding processes (i.e. paperwork including contracts, visas, letters)
– Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
– 8 + years’ experience in Human Resources
– Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
– Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
– Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
– Attention to detail and good judgement
Candidates must be immediately available to join.
- Address Dubai, United Arab Emirates