Duties and Resposibilities
– Support origination efforts and any client engagement initiatives by preparing marketing pitches, presentations or any such analysis that may be required to win a new mandate
– Design and structure presentations after analysing the supporting data
– Coordinate with several other teams including client coverage, mergers and acquisition, leveraged finance, debt capital markets, equity derivatives, sales and trading etc
– On executions, work closely with clients and other internal teams to meet all the requirements for listing, structuring, documentation, legal, compliance, accounting, governance, tax implications, controls and implementation etc.
– Be in charge of Non deal roadshows and roadshow logistics
– Assist with performing due diligence and coordinate with various parties in order to do so
– Work closely with the internal legal team or transaction lawyers to understand the local legal and regulatory environment.