We are a successful, innovative full-stack fintech platform for real estate investments. To help accelerate our scale-up process, we are looking for a dynamic Junior Relationship Manager, who will manage the first contact with our potential customers of partners.
– First point of contact for customers and partners who approach the company
– Answering phone enquiries in Italian, English, and German
– Answering website chat in Italian, English, and German
– Supporting senior team members in the sales process
– Supporting in marketing activities (events, industry fairs, printed material, website)
– Actively develop company network in the financial and real estate sector
– Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or an equivalent university degree
– Solid understanding of basic financial instruments and concepts (mezzanine, preferred equity, ROI, IRR) is a must
– Experience in the real estate market is a plus
– Sales performance mindset and drive to close the deal
– Excellent communication skills and professional presentation
– Comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment
– Excellent knowledge of the MS Office suite
– English: full professional proficiency
– Italian: full professional proficiency
– German: full professional proficiency
– Swiss German: plus
We offer a stimulating position in an ambitious, success-oriented company with high growth potential and a trusting culture with short decision-making processes.
If you recognize yourself in the tasks you are looking for, can identify with the challenges for this position and would like to contribute to a rapidly growing and professional company, then send us your application (only applications received via LinkedIn will be considered).
Place of work: Milano
- Address Milan, Lombardy, Italy