Indra is one of the world’s leading consulting and technology companies and a competent technology partner for the core business of its customers throughout the world. The company is one of the world’s largest providers of custom transportation and defense solutions and a pioneer in information technology in Spain and Latin America. In addition to a comprehensive range of innovative value-added solutions, Indra offers a unique corporate culture based on reliability, flexibility and adaptability to the needs of its customers.
You will be the Office Manager in our offices in Indra Belgium.
Part of the office manager functions and responsibilities are:
· Scheduling meetings and appointments within the office
· Make travel arrangements
· Manage phone calls and emails
· Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and presentations)
· Organizing the office layout and ordering stationery and equipment
· Maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs
· Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
· Attention to detail and problem solving skills
The office manager should be able to ensure smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
In addition, the office manager could be required to provide additional support as per the business needs of the office.
PROFILE / QUALIFICATIONS:
· High school diploma and clerk certification course is required
· Experience: A minimum of 3+ years in similar position.
· Language requirements: French and Spanish are mandatory. English will be a plus
· Advanced computer skills, especially in MS Office.
· Contract Type: Indefinite
· Holidays: 20 working days per year
· Working hours: 38 per week
· Expected joining date: ASAP
- Address Brussels Region, Belgium