Role: Relationship Manager – Priority Banking
Division: Retail Banking
Department: Priority Banking
To attract, deepen, grow and manage financial relationships with affluent clients, using full range of banking products and tools, utilizing a team-based approach to provide complete solutions to clients’ financial needs
Key Accountabilities of the role
1. Client/ Business Acquisition :
• Generating of new business via out marketing activities, gold center contacts and existing network
• Increasing team revenue and productivity by cross- selling and up-selling.
• Acquiring new to bank customers
• Identifying new potential expansion locations
• Converting in-bound and outbound leads to sales
• Building a strong trust relationship with key customers
• Maintaining a loyal pool of customers/alliances who refer potential customers
• Carrying out the function(s) of promoting the financial products.
• Collection of the required information and data
• Evaluation of the clients’ ability and appetite to handle the risks (Risk Profile) and the detailed functions associated therewith.
2. Channels Cooperation:
• Making referrals to other channels based on identified customer needs
• Smoothly implementing of Priority Banking services across surrounding branches
3. Management of service delivery:
• Monitoring service levels for customer satisfaction
• Customer retention efforts with personal involvement in complaint resolution, account closures and inquiries.
• Getting ad-hoc customer feedback.
4. Control and Risk Mitigation:
• Reviewing of credit applications
• Adhering to laid out processes and procedures
• Ensuring appropriate and adequate documentation
• Identifying trends of errors and proactively advice processes improvements
Specialist Skills / Technical Knowledge, Technical Competencies Required for this role:
• University degree or a recognized professional certificate.
• Experience of no less than three years in the area of the financial analysis, financial markets, investment, wealth management, or financial planning.
• Detailed knowledge of ADIB’s Retail Banking products & services
• Experience in sales, product development or wealth advisory to priority banking customers/ retail HNIs
• Broad knowledge of ADIB’s Retail Credit & Operational Policies & Procedures
• Specific Knowledge of UAE banking practices , regulations & risks
• UAE Financial Rules & Regulations Certification
• International Certificate in Wealth and Investment Management (Level 3)
• Risk in Financial Services Certification
• International Certificate in Advanced Wealth Management (Level 4)
• Good Knowledge of competitors in the local market
• Must have led a team of professionals
• Detailed knowledge of service standards
• Training & Presentation skills
• Computer Skills
Minimum (5) years of Related Banking experience in U.A.E.