– Perform governance reviews, internal control / internal audit reviews, compliance reviews, and risk assessments for clients across a wide range of industries
– Support project planning, scheduling, coordination and reporting
– Identify control / performance improvement opportunities for clients and communicate findings to management and client personnel
– Work on project teams and assist engagement management to successfully complete engagement objectives
– Support business development and assist in developing proposals
– Lead and supervise a team of 2-3 professional staff and manage their training and development
– Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college / university in an appropriate field
– Qualified HKICPA, ACCA, AICPA, CIA or equivalent
– A minimum of 2 years working experience and knowledge in two or more of the following: corporate governance, risk management, internal controls, internal audit, business process and compliance
– Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
– Experience in handling high impact, complex projects across borders / functions in a dynamic environment will be a definite advantage
– Strong presentation and report writing skills, with an excellent command of verbal and written English and Chinese (Mandarin would be an advantage)
– Demonstrated ability to learn and succeed in a fast-paced environment; highly adaptive and flexible
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.