– Conduct orientation session and arrange on-the-job training for new hires
– Conduct and arrange for monthly product and service training for counter staff
– Localize and organize training manuals
– Conduct regular counter coaching for counter staff
– Coaching, training and developing the team to ensure brand service levels are delivered
– Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, in a form of classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, and workshops
– Conduct workshops or presentation to external parties (customers/seminars with offices etc)
– Work closely with Sales team to ensure brand objectives and quality services are met through training and coaching needs
– Work closely with marketing team to ensure marketing activities are successfully implemented
– Work closely with HQ team to ensure literature and demo techniques remain relevant
– Ensure the Personal Beauty Specialist grooming and quality of service is as per brands standard.
– Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
– Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
– At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field (cosmetic/skincare industry) is required for this position.
– Required Skill(s): Ms. Office
– Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Training & Development or equivalent.
– Have experience in conducting and giving training about facial treatment
– Familiar with Make Up Artist, skincare blogger and skincare in prestige brands
– Have passion for teaching
– Have good interpersonal skills,
– Able to speak in public (seminars for Personal Beauty Specialist as well as to customers and media)
– Able to meet grooming standards according to brand standards and become a role model for Personal Beauty Specialist
- Address Jakarta Selatan, Jakarta, Indonesia