As part of the Documentation Unit, you will be involved in documentation support to business units in Group Wholesale Banking (primarily Corporate Banking Singapore) and will be liaising with external solicitors, the Relationship Managers in Group Wholesale Banking and officers from various departments in the Bank including Group Legal and Credit Administration and Control.
In this role, you are required to:
• Draft and/or vet letters of offers and term sheets to ensure that all approved terms and conditions for the banking facilities and the Bank’s standard requirements are accurately incorporated
• Liaise with the Bank’s external solicitors on all aspects of loan and security documentation.
• Exercise sound judgment in negotiating commercial and legal terms and conditions with customers and their solicitors
• Discuss and resolve issues with Relationship Managers and make meaningful recommendations for approval by the Bank’s internal approving authorities
• Ensure proper and timely completion of the required documentation and strict adherence to the Bank’s policies, procedures and guidelines on loan and security documentation
• Work and resolve issues with all relevant departments in the Bank to ensure timely implementation of banking facilities
• A recognized university degree
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with proven track record in documentation work, preferably from a similar documentation unit/team
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Meticulous, self-driven and a team player
• Able to work under pressure and deliver within deadlines