A Global Investment Bank with a strong APAC platform and an established team in the region, seeks an experienced Shipping Finance VP to join their expanding group in Hong Kong.
– Assist in the origination & execution of Shipping Finance related transactions.
– Execute all aspects of transactions, through negotiation of term sheets, credit process, legal, financial modelling, documentation, through to financial close.
– Play an active and prominent role in the research of market and industry trends within the Shipping sector.
– Assist in developing and maintaining new and existing client relationships, in order to support the growth of business in the region, including preparation of marketing related material, with a particular focus on the Greater China Shipping sector.
– Mentoring of juniors in the team and to assist in achieving both budget and goals set out by senior management.
– Minimum 5 years’ experience in Shipping Finance/Structured Finance (Shipping experience is a definite advantage).
– Degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant discipline.
– Possess a sound financial modelling skillset.
– Proven communication, interpersonal & presentation skills.
– Excellent written and spoken English & Cantonese is a must.
– Proficient in Office (Word, Excel, Access & Power Point).